Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Whole Lotta Precious Time...

As the saying goes, time waits for no man and I have never been more aware of how quickly time passes than as of late.  Can you believe it's April already?!?  We're four months into 2010 but it seems that New Year's was just yesterday!  Alas, let me not belabor the point as Father Time is, in fact, at work.  Last week while doing a bit of research, I stumbled across this lovely hourglass and thought it just too cool not to give it some "shine time" on my blog.  I have also included pictures of several other timepieces that I love!  Happy Thursday!
Ikepod Hourglass
by Marc Newson
60 minute counter
high grade glass
sand that consists of nickel plated nanoballs
gold plated nanoball version also available (see image below)




No comments:

Post a Comment