Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Sweet Lobby

Yesterday, I picked up a box of macarons from The Sweet Lobby for my my friend, Chloe, in celebration of buying her first home.  There were so many options to choose from, it was difficult just deciding on six. They looked so pretty and delicate in the case, it seemed almost cruel to gobble them up like I was sure we would. I ended up selecting Rose, Hazelnut Praline Salted Caramel, Mocha, Mango, Lemon and Mint Chocolate. I purchased one Hazelnut Praline Salted Caramel macaron for myself and being that it was a temperate winter day, I took it outside to enjoy in the sunshine.  The deliciousness of that macaron was incredible.  After it was gone, I could feel my taste-buds still savoring it, almost as if they were dancing.  It was very difficult not to buy another.  I think my cupcake addiction has been replaced by a macaron addiction so needless to say, I will be visiting The Sweet Lobby again!




No comments:

Post a Comment