Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wrangler

Yesterday while I was wandering around (not lost, just wandering. *cue Adele's 'Hometown Glory'*), I had one of many fleeting style thoughts in which I come up with quirky style/fashion ideas.  These "style thoughts" occur randomly as I'm out and about. Sometimes I act on them and sometimes I don't.  The last time I acted on one of these thoughts, I started wearing bow ties. Well, yesterday's thought involved Wrangler denim.  I quickly googled Wrangler to see if they are still manufactured and to my surprise, I found that Wranglers are actually a cool thing these days.  I guess what I thought was an original style idea, was not, and I am, in fact, late to the Wrangler party. 

Rihanna in a Wrangler denim shirt
Image courtesy of www.glamazonsblog.com

David Beckham in a Wrangler denim jacket.
Image courtesy of www.denimblog.com

Jessica Simpson in a Wrangler denim shirt
Image courtesy of www.denimblog.com

Wrangler high waisted hot pants.
Image courtesy of www.freenewfashiondesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment