Thursday, July 25, 2013

Aquazurra

I'm sure most of you have figured out by now, I have a shoe obsession. I wish I could say this obsession was a new thing but it's not (during my adolescence it was not uncommon for my mom to refer to me as Imelda Marcos) and I'm not sure if it will ever die or if I even want it to die but if you guessed that today's post is about shoes, I can tell you, you're right.  Today's shoe post is dedicated to Aquazzura. I first learned of the Aquazurra brand shortly after the release of the "Piña Colada" sandal, which had the Interwebs in quite a frenzy (rightfully so). I've been following (ahem, lusting after) the brand ever since.

   "Cannes" 
   Photo credit: @aquazurra via Instagram

   "Piña Colada"
    Photo credit: www.shoerazzi.com

    "Sexy Thing"
     Photo credit: www.shoerazzi.com






No comments:

Post a Comment