Friday, July 26, 2013

J.Crew

I gave myself two tasks yesterday: one, find a hydration belt and two, find a sports drink that will help with performance, endurance and recovery. But somehow I ended up in J.Crew. To my credit, I only went inside because I hadn't been in the newly (I use this term loosely, as the space opened in April) renovated Georgetown store and I wanted to check it out. I know how it sounds but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Once inside, I was bombarded with extra 40% off sale signs and next thing you know, I was in the fitting room with an arm full of clothes. I was excited to leave with a pair of the toothpick jeans in the geometric print that I have had my eye on since the Fall! Check out this gallery wall I loved and of course, the jeans.

   J.Crew Georgetown, Washington, DC
   Photo my own.

    J.Crew toothpick jean in geometric 
    print. Photo credit: www.jcrew.com


No comments:

Post a Comment