Friday, August 9, 2013

Fortnight Lingerie

I love girly things; bows, ribbons, pink, make-up, dresses, high heels, lingerie. I've always dreamed of one day creating my own line of lingerie, so it should come as no surprise that I am a really big fan of Fortnight Lingerie, based out of Toronto. I love that their pieces are practical, yet sexy and feminine. The silhouettes are somehow both retro and contemporary, functional and beautiful. I've always believed that sexy doesn't stand up and scream, "look at me!" but, instead, is the quiet, confidence that strides into a room without any fuss or fanfare and yet is immediately recognized, without ever having said a word.  Fortnight Lingerie embodies that concept. If you are searching for a line of barely there pieces in loud prints and colors, you won't find it at Fortnight.  What you will find is a collection that is subtle and confident and has quality written all over it.

    Photo credit:    
    www.news.globalintimatewear.com

    Photo credit: www.thedistillerist.com

    Photo credit: www.michellerahn.com
     Photo credit: www.journelle.com








No comments:

Post a Comment