Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pinning and Pining for Glam

I don't know what got into me this morning but I haven't been on Pinterest in months, until this morning when I embarked upon on a small pinning spree. The spree could have resulted because I snoozed through my morning workout or because I showed up to my client's job site unkempt and wearing running clothes and just felt like I needed a little bit of glam in my life but whatever the case, these dresses are fabulous and should be in my closet! 

                 Dolce & Gabbana
   Photo credit: rus.dolcegabbana.com

                          Zac Posen
   Photo credit:   
   www.louboosandshoes.blogspot.com

                  
                        Zuhair Murad
Photo credit: www.weddinginspirasi.com

   Photo credit:     
   www.oneposhlife.tumblr.com

   Photo credit:  
   www.oneposhlife.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment