Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fab Find #2...

Today's Fab Find is something I'm super excited about...reusable shopping bags from flip + tumble!!!  Yes, I'm somewhat of a nerd and I don't care who knows it.  My reusable shopping bags make me happy!  Although often times, I find myself stopping at the grocery store only to realize I've left my reusable bags at home and then I spend the rest of my shopping experience feeling extremely guilty.  When this happens, I usually abate my guilt by stuffing everything into my handbag and/or carrying it all in my hands...insert kanye shrug.  With this latest find from flip + tumble, it will be much easier for me to keep up with my reusable bags as they retail a line of bags that roll into small cushy balls that I can drop in my handbag, stuff in my glove compartment, or if I'm feeling fancy, carry on my shoulder!  And they're at a great low price...allowing me to be thrifty, earth-conscious, and fashionable all at once! (Cue in happy dance)




1 comment:

  1. OH HELLS YEAH!! I love a reusable bag. Hate plastic bags, ugh.

    ReplyDelete