Saturday, January 22, 2011

Country Strong

Last weekend, I decided to take the long weekend and fill it with only things that make me happy (except for those damn, non-fat lattes).  But nevertheless, one such thing that did contribute to my happiness was going to see the movie 'Country Strong.'  It was a real tear-jerker and maybe it was because I'm a sentimental, emotional girly sap of a trainwreck but in spite of all that, I still enjoyed the movie.  Of the things I loved most (besides the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow was one of the leading actors), was the soundtrack.  I plan to buy it today and blare it in my car while I'm stuck in outer belt-loop hell.  Here are lyrics up to the first chorus of my favorite song from the soundtrack, 'Give in to me': 

I'm gonna wear you down
I'm gonna make you see
I'm gonna get to you
You're gonna give in to me

I'm gonna start a fire
You're gonna feel the heat
I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Come on, Come on
Into my arms
Come on, Come on
Give into me...

No comments:

Post a Comment