Friday, December 18, 2015

Fashion Fridays: Pour Homme (Guys, This One's For You!)


Since I am often told I never post anything specifically for men, I am writing a second Fashion Friday post for the gentlemen who keep up with my blog.  As much as ladies love fashion and style, it is nice to know that there are men who care about it too. For those discerning gentlemen who take pride in their shoes and in carrying a nice bag to work, this one is for you. Both of the featured brands today are based out of London; Harrys of London and Aspinal of London.  Harry’s handmade shoes are beautifully crafted and the soles look as if you could walk a million miles in them and still be comfortable.  Honestly, I really want several pairs for myself.  And Aspinal's bags are so elegant and understated.  They are also handmade.  From a brief glance, it is obvious these bags are a true work of detailed and skilled craftsmanship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment