Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tocca Florence

On Sunday, a friend was having "a moment" and decided she needed to go to the MAC store for some beauty product therapy.  Somehow before going to MAC, we ended up in the Sephora directly across the street.  My friend wanted a new lipstick.  I was just along for the ride.  But as what usually happens when one is along for the ride, you end up in the same trouble as the person doing the driving. 

I meandered around Sephora looking at the MakeUp Forever, Guerlain, YSL, and Dior red lipsticks and thus feeling a bit overwhelmed, decided a new red lipstick was not in the cards for me on that particular day.  I stood with my friends giving my opinion until they were ready to purchase and then stood in line checking out all the different samples lining the cash wrap queue. That's when I smelled it, Florence by Tocca.  It smelled heavenly. The sample carried a small price tag of $18 and I jumped on it, my rationale being that I would try out the smaller sample, see how compatible the fragance would be with my pheromones, and if I loved it, make a subsequent trip back for the larger size.  Excited about my new fragrance, I decided a mere 2 days after purchasing, it was time to try it out.  I must say, Florence by Tocca is fragrant but delicate and long wearing. It reminds me a lot of Michael by Michael Kors and it makes me feel feminine and sexy. I'm definitely going back for the larger size.


Tocca Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment