Friday, October 30, 2015

Fashion Fridays: Delpozo

Back in September, I took NY Mag’s The Cut’s Fashion Week StyleQuiz. My style personality was designated as Maximalist, Adventurous, Romantic and Individualistic (XARI) and my designer suggestions were Gucci, Delpozo and Rochas.  The Cut’s quiz summed me up perfectly:


 “You’re a romantic but also kind of a weirdo, in the best possible way.  You’re not interested in traditional beauty and femininity, but you love filtering both concepts through your own unique perspective.  You probably work in a creative career; you might in fact be a designer yourself.”

The quiz was so accurate it inspired to take a look at each of the recommended designer’s Spring/Summer 2016 collections and I absolutely fell in love with Delpozo’s collection.  The line is known for it’s dramatic flair but also for it’s feminine softness.  I subsequently started following the brand on Instagram and I swoon every time a new piece is posted.  Too much goodness not to share!




*All photos via Vogue.com




No comments:

Post a Comment