Friday, October 9, 2015

Fashion Fridays


If you are anything like me, the Fall season rolls around and you are stumped about what to wear.  In the mornings and afternoons, there is a chill in the air and at mid-day, it is roasty toasty making it difficult to decide whether to add those layers or leave them at home.  No matter the season, I like to take chances with fashion and pair bold colors and contrasting prints.  I am often asked if I have ever considered personal styling and while I have never considered it as a career, I always respond that I would do it as a one off deal if someone is serious in their inquiry.  Below I have created three looks that can be worn as shown or interchangeably. 

Clockwise From Left:  H&M Jumper in Wool Blend $31, Mulberry Light Grey Cardigan $1200
Choies Human T-shirt $21, SheIn Lapel Checks Plaid Blouse $14,
J.Crew Cropped Floral Pant $325, Brian Atwood Leather Pump $830
Paige Denim Ultra Skinny Margot $300, FitFlop Patent Oxford $130
J.Crew Broken-In Boyfriend Jean $81, Schutz Shoes Clove Sandal $190

No comments:

Post a Comment